20 Useful Tips For Everyday Life. DIY home remedies for puffy eyes, how to condition hair, easing a sunburn and more.
20 Useful Tips For Everyday Life
- Budweiser beer conditions the hair
- Pam cooking spray will dry finger nail polish
- Cool whip will condition your hair in 15 minutes
- Mayonnaise will KILL LICE it will also condition your hair
- Elmer's Glue: Paint it on your face and allow to dry. Peel off and see the dead shin disappear.
- Shiny Hair - use brewed Lipton Tea
- Sunburn - empty a large jar of Nestea Into your bath water
- Minor burn - Colgate or Crest toothpaste
- Burn your tongue? Put sugar on it.
- Arthritis? WD-40 Spray and rub in, kills insect stings too
- Bee stings - meat tenderizer or The best thing for bee sting is apple cider vinegar. It takes the pain away quickly and it wont swell up. It's also good for sunburn.
- Chigger bite - Preparation H
- Puffy eyes - Preparation H
- Paper cut - crazy glue or chap stick (glue is used instead of sutures at most hospitals)
- Stinky feet - Jello
- Athletes feet - cornstarch
- Fungus on toenails or fingernails - Vicks vapor rub
- Kool aid to clean dishwasher pipes Just put in the detergent section and run a cycle, it will also clean your toilet.
- Kool Aid can also be used as a dye paint for your kids. Safe for them to use.
- Put two or three ice cubes in the dryer along with one or two pieces of clothing and place it on the hottest setting. The ice melts and turns to steam, getting the wrinkles out.
See more Household Tips