Cheesy Fried Mash Potatoes Rolls. OMG delicious recipe. Crunchy outside, juicy and tender on the inside. Easy and the perfect appetizer for leftover mashed potatoes with cheese added.
Cheesy Fried Mash Potatoes Rolls
- 16 oz String Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 cups instant mashed potatoes or leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 and 1/2 cups Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Oil for frying
- If using instant mashed potatoes prepare according to package directions.
- Fill skillet with a couple inches of oil and heat to 365 degrees.
- Whisk together the mashed potatoes, milk and egg in a bowl.
- Add breadcrumbs to a separate bowl.
- Dip string cheese in egg, milk and mashed potatoes mixture, then roll in breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry in batches until crust is golden brown, about 1 minute.
- Remove from fryer and let drain on a paper towel.
- Best served while hot.
Check out more of our Appetizer Recipes