Cheesy Taco Chicken Dip. A spicy and easy appetizer recipe. Filled with cheese, sour cream, chicken and green chilies. It is so filling and delicious you could serve it as a main meal.
Cheesy Taco Chicken Dip
- 1 package 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup McCormick® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can 4 1/2 ounces diced green chiles undrained
- 1 package McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend divided
- 1 and 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 6-inch tostada bowls
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, chiles, Seasoning Mix and 1/4 cup of the shredded cheese in large bowl until well blended.
Stir in chicken.
Place tostada bowls on foil-lined baking sheet. Spoon dip evenly into the 2 tostada bowls. Top each bowl with remaining 1/4 cup shredded cheese.
Bake 25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with desired toppings and tortilla chips.
Recipe courtesy and reprinted with permission of McCormick.com
Check out more of our Appetizer Recipes