Easy Homemade Cheese Chip Dip. Homemade and full of flavor. Dip veggies, chips, shrimp, french fries or even use as a topping for Taco’s and hamburgers.
Easy Homemade Cheese Chip Dip
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 6 oz. medium cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- In a sauce pan melt butter. Stir in milk, flour, cheese, salt and chili powder.
- Stir until cheese melted and mixed well.
- Serve with your favorite chips or veggies.
Check out more of our Appetizer Recipes