Party Time Strawberry Punch. Having a party? Your guest will beg for this easy delicious recipe!
Party Time Strawberry Punch
- 1 can 46 ounces pineapple juice, chilled
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream
- 2-1/2 quarts ginger ale chilled
- 1 Pint Fresh Strawberries
- In a punch bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
- Add ice cream; stir gently.
- Add ginger ale; stir gently.
- Cut Fresh Strawberries and add to punch.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 6 quarts.
Check out more of our Drink Recipes