Sweet Candied Pecans. Crunch and sweet at the same time. An easy dessert snack your family will love.
Sweet Candied Pecans
- 1 pound pecan halves
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine the sugar, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the water with the egg white until airy and light.
- Add the pecan halves to the egg mixture. Stir to coat.
- Sprinkle the sugar mixture over the pecans. Mix together evenly.
- Spread evenly onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, until pecans are browned and the sugar has caramelized. Be sure to stir the pecans regularly as they bake.
Check out more of our Dessert Recipes