The Perfect Traditional Pumpkin Pie. Homemade award winning dessert recipe.
The Perfect Traditional Pumpkin Pie.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can 15 oz. Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can 12 fl. oz. Evaporated Milk
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- Whipped cream optional
Mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in small bowl. Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
Pour into pie shell.
Preheat 425° F oven for 15 minutes.
Reduce temperature to 350° F; bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Check out more of our delicious Dessert Recipes