Thin And Crispy Pork Cutlets. Quick and easy to make. Tender on the inside and crispy on the outside.
Thin And Crispy Pork Cutlets
- 4 pork loin chops thinly sliced
- 1 cup bread crumbs plain or Panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- Set up 3 large bowls. Fill one with flour, one with egg and milk (whisked together), one with bread crumbs with 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 tsp pepper mixed in.
- Coat each cutlet in the 3 different bowls. Starting with the egg and milk mixture, then the flour and last the bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Add coated pork cutlets. Cook until golden brown. Approximately 3-4 minutes per side.
- Enjoy with any side dish.
Check out more of our Recipes